Manufacturer and service provider has to be register with DIC registration. This is very useful for those to avail benefits from government.
As per MSME Act 2006 ‘Small Scale Industry registration SSI unit/ DIC registration has been amended as per plant & machinery cost Rs. in lacs for Manufacturer & Service Provider. As per New amendment in 2018 year now it will be considered as depending upon turnover for Manufacturer and services provider like
According to the government’s new definition, businesses with revenue of as much as Rs5 crore will be called a micro enterprise, those with sales between Rs5 crore and Rs75 crore will be deemed as small and those with revenue between Rs. 75 crore and Rs250 crore will be classified as medium-sized enterprises.
- The registered entity can get protection against the delayed payments from the buyers and the buyers are also liable to make payment on time.
- The MSME enterprises may manufacture any product. However, there is a list of 20 items, which are reserved exclusively for this sector of enterprises.
- A separate Council ‘Micro and Small Enterprises Facilitation Council’ is established for timely resolution of disputes with the consumers
- Market Development Assistance for MSME’s
- Upgradation support in the technology and Quality support for the MSME
- Online sanction of loans is also planned through Trade Electronic Receivable Discounting System (TReDS) platform
- Subsidies from government for small business for cold chain
- Tariff subsidies on Power, Excise exemption and regulations, Subsidy on Capital investment, and several other advantages and benefits.Services provided in
- Our services for DIC registration is for Information technology, IT units, computer software development, auto ancillary companies located in Mumbai, Thane, Pune and various locations and district in Maharashtra state.